Emer Casey 10k 2016
13:30pm, Sunday May 22nd 2016
event is run under an
Athletics Ireland permit/licence
Organised and hosted
Emer Casey Foundation, in association with Youghal AC
This course was
measured by John Walshe, AAI National Grade Measurer
Emer Casey Foundation Facebook Page
Emer Casey Foundation Website
Cork Athletics Homepage
of AAI Registered Events
Fixtures List - Athetics
Ireland Registered Events
Race Flyer -PDF file
Entry Form - PDF file
Emer Casey Foundation website
Youghal AC Facebook page (Closed
group - join group to message & comment)
RACE DIRECTIONS AND
1. Race H.Q. and Registration is at
Pobalscoil na Trionoide, Frogmore, Youghal, Co.Cork
2. Pobalscoil na Trionoide is located off N25.
Travelling from Cork take the 2nd exit for Youghal and follow signs
Travelling on N25 from Waterford to Cork take the first exit for
Youghal on the left
3. Parking is available at the school and on
adjacent to the school. Please do not park on the road outside the
school as this
is part of the race route
4. Numbers may be collected on Saturday May 23rd from
12:00-2:00p.m.or on Sunday May 24th from 11:00 a.m at Pobalscoil
5. On-line registration will close on Tuesday, May
19th at 4pm
6. Note we are reverting to the original route this
7. Walkers should line up behind the runners. Please
do not start before the runners for health and safety reasons.
8. Courtesy buses for transport back to the school
will be parked at Tides car park located 100metres approx. from the
finish line. The bus will make
several transfers. You may therefore need to wait a short time for a
9. A free draw with numerous spot prizes will take
place in the school after the race. Just write your name on the back of
number and place it into the entry box which will be located in the gym
hall in the school where registration took place.
10. There will be 4 water stations and a post massage
available at Pobalscoil na Trionoide
11. Please keep to the left at all times during the
race and be guided by the race stewards who are there for your health
12. An additional race for U/18 takes place at
12.30pm. This race starts at the entrance gate to the school. The road
from the school gate to the New Line will be closed for
approx. 10 minutes until this race has passed.
13. Unfortunately no dogs are allowed for health and
14. Refreshments and showers are available in the
school after the race together with a free T-shirt for all finishers
All proceeds go to
Ovarian/Uterine/Endometrial Cancer Research.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your
support and help in making this race a success.
Thank you for taking the time to read this important information.
Enjoy the day!
The Emer Casey Foundation
Route Altitude Profile