(updated 8th October 2013)
Any corrections email email@example.com ASAP
Always check before travelling to any of the below fixtures
· December 1st – Munster Juvenile & Masters X-Country, www.munsterathletics.com,
· December 7th – Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon, 9am
· December 8th – EAA X-Country
· December 15th – AAI Juvenile & Novice X-Country, www.athleticsireland.ie
· December 22nd – Newmarket to Kanturk RR, 1pm
· December 26th – Dick Copithore Memorial 4 Mile RR, Belgooly, 12pm Flyer & Entry Form
· December 28th – Togher AC RR, 11.00am
· December 29th – Carrigaline Road Runners Event, 10am
· January 1st – Bandon 5 mile RR Road race flyer
· May 30th - Kilcredan N.S./Youghal a.c. 5k road race 8p.m. Fr. O'Neill sportsfield, Ballymacoda.
Ø BHAA Fixtures – Organised by Cork BHAA independently of Cork County Board. (http://corkbhaa.com/pages/calendar.html)
Ø Always check before travelling to any of the above fixtures
Ø Dates and Venues for County & Munster Cross Country Championships are provisional and will be confirmed.
Ø Fixtures requiring an AAI permit - Permits need to be applied for 4 months in advance of the event and require approval by the county board. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Permit applications are available on www.athleticsireland.ie
Ø County Board meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of each month @ 7:30pm in the County Board office at CIT with the exception of July & August.
Ø Inter-Club transfers will only be dealt with at the March/April and September County Board meetings. Transfers applications will only be accepted during March and August. Applications for regrading will only be considered at the September County Board Meeting. Forms available on www.athleticsireland.ie
Ø Applications for regrading will be considered at the September County Board Meeting